Monday, July 20, 2009

Our class entered the Whitcoulls Kid's Top 50. We had to vote for our favourite books that we liked the best and say who the author was. Our whole class entered and we all learnt how to send an email. Everyone had three favourite books because we all like to read.
My first choice was "Winnie the Pooh" by AA Milne
My second choice was "Restless Spirit" by Suzanne Brocker
And my third choice was "Can't catch me" by Elizabeth Pulford
The prize was the Whitchoulls Kid's Top 50 books that were voted in by all the kids in New Zealand.
And I won 50 books for our library!!!
Mrs Dunn spread them out on the classroom floor and everyone started to read, it was so cool.
I can't believe that I won 50 books and everyone can't wait to get them out of the library.
We're going to try and read them all.
Jennifer Thomas








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You look to be really enjoying sitting in the middle of all those books. Well done!
Mrs Duffin

Unknown said...

GOOD WORK JEN HAVE FUN READING YOUR BOOKS I THINK THE REST OF THE SCHOOL WILL LIKE READING THEM TO :0]